Create a Sponsored Post
To create a sponsored post, select NEW POST from the top navigation menu in your user dashboard and follow the instructions below that display on each pop-up.
- Click the green SPONSORED button on the first pop-up.
- TOPIC - Select the topic that best suits your content. For example FOOD, TECH, BODY etc.
- COUNTRY - Select the country that best matches your content.
- WEBSITE - Select the best local city website. If there's no good match, select the state or country at the bottom of the list. (Note: local city websites tend to rank much higher in Google search results.)
- SPONSOR DETAILS - If you're the one initiating the job, you must ensure your sponsor is registered with YAYWORLD and enter the email the sponsor used to register.
- FEE & DEADLINE - Enter your fee for creating the post and a deadline. The job details will be sent to the sponsor. You can then negotiate fees and deadlines with the sponsor via your dashboard in a safe and secure environment. If the sponsor initiates the job, they should use the INVITE link that displays on your profile.
- READY TO PUBLISH - When you're ready for the sponsor to review your post, click the green READY TO PUBLISH button on the PREVIEW page. The sponsor will be notified the post is ready for review. They can then either publish the post or request edits. Only the sponsor can publish a sponsored post.
- PAYMENT - The moment the sponsor clicks the PUBLISH button, the post is published and payment is transferred to your Venmo or bank account. Funds will display in your bank account within 2-3 business days.
*Note: The platform is designed for writers to work directly with businesses. That means you decide what to charge for content. You set your own rate and the business pays the amount agreed between you. Fee negotiations, writing, posting and payment are all automated.